Monday, April 22, 2013

Back from Leave.....

I've been gone for some time now. I've needed some time to process and pray through my time spent on various activities, this blog being one of them. I sew, and create for my girls and sometimes for others. I teach my children, keep my home and really try to get out and do fun things (read: play dates, field trips, etc). Though, I still struggle with basics: showers (for myself), time with the Lord, personal study. Can I get an Amen?! Ok, well then just smile and nod at me. *wink*

 I have missed you all. I have realized that this time I was away I still rambled, just silently in my head. Or at least I think it was silent. Again- smile and nod. *laugh* So, if I'm having conversations with myself, I might as well share them! So, I'm back. Now, with a new computer * hooray* and a renewed perspective. I feel ready to get all these thoughts out.

Since the last time I posted we have celebrated my birthday. My husband and girls surprised me with a new sewing machine and serger! Watch out! Now I can really sew some clothes! *laugh* We have enjoyed a mild spring with many field trips and begun our planting in our small garden this year. Sweet baby B., is walking everywhere now and thinks she is a big girl! She chases her sisters everywhere. E. finished her first quilt and is just beside herself to start something new. I am thinking we may just make matching skirts. A., is scheduled for another doctor appointment where we are going to have more tests done. Would you pray that we find some answers? O., is still a little spit-fire as my grandmother would say. She keeps us all on our toes.

I am working on several posts and some projects to show you too. Be watching for more posts and be sure to check the Etsy store too. Ya'll, with this serger I wanna sew everything! And, they will all be for sale on Etsy! *laugh*

What have you been doing while I was away? What is in your sewing pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...