Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite Friday: A cookbook

   We are generally a Gluten Free/Dairy Free family. Now, let me tell you what that means. When I make family meals I make it so we can all eat as a family with minimal drama (read: Gluten-free and Dairy-Free). If I am making lunch/snacks, I make GF/DF for A., and GF for the other girls. Is it harder than just everyone being GF/DF? Yes. But, I refuse to give up whole wheat bread for myself (I love sourdough, but that is another post all together *sigh*), and milk. Chocolate cookies and a cold glass of milk....Mmmm..... I digress. *giggle*
   
    So in light of all the cooking/baking I'm doing this week I thought I would share my favorite cookbook thus far in my Gluten Free journey.

 
Easy Gluten-Free Baking 
By Elizabeth Barbone

 
This has the best recipes I have found for pumpkin bread, muffins and cupcakes. I haven't tried all of the recipes, but they all sound great! And easy! Also, let me add that when a recipe calls for milk I sub in almond milk to make it DF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...