Friday, August 24, 2012

Favorite Friday

Yup. I know. She's a cutie. A keeper for sure *wink * But enough about how cute my sweet B. is and back to the post....
   First, let me assure you I know the picture is sideways...I couldn't make it turn itself right way up and decided posting it was more important than having no picture!

    Yup. I know. She's a cutie. A keeper for sure *wink * But enough about how cute my sweet B. is and back to the post....
 
   I really should be a paid spokesperson for them as often as I recommend them, but I'm not. So, just know that I'm telling you the truth.
 
   I LOVE my Ergo baby carrier. I held out and made every other kind before I finally gave into trying one. I just couldn't believe that they could be that good. They. Are. Totally. Worth. Every. Penny.
 
    So, if you don't have one. Come on over and try mine out *wink* Then we can go pick out which one you want at the local baby store *smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...