Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wordless Wednesday



Ok, I know that this isn't technically wordless Wednesday when I give a commentary, but I just have to let you know! I am still SHOCKED! The hubs and I still just can't seem to wrap our mind around the fact that there is a little BOY growing in the belly right now, and we will have a SON!!! Seriously. Crazy stuff people. I mean, I know poeple all over the world welcome little boys into their fmailes every day. But, we have been in pink mode for four girls and 10 years now! 10 years!That is a lot of time to have girls, and now this change to blue?!! I just can't quite get over it..... So, here is another picture that I look at almost daily (after I look at the sonogram! Hahaha!).......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...