Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm alive but unconnected!

I'm posting this from my phone (which is a pain!) because our internet is on the fritz again! *frown* I've called our carrier and they assure me that once they make some magic happen on their end, send me a new router, and I practice my patience I will then have reliable, consistent service.

I'm still skeptical.

If you remember, this has been a problem before. And, well this time, I'm really practicing my patience and praying for love for this company because I'm annoyed.

So, next week I will be able to tell you all about the projects I have been working on and even the ones I have completed! *smile* And, I promise to share with you pictures from a very special wedding happening tomorrow!  *tear*
  In the meantime, here is a picture from us choosing our Christmas tree.
Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...