Friday, October 12, 2012

A little string of love....



    This little gem is on it's way to a very special baby girl. She is having a stay in ICU for a bit and I wanted to send a little love (to put around her isolette) that she and her family can enjoy while they are there. 

    Dana at Dana Made It posted hers and I fell in love. I really wanted to make one for our sweet B., but just knew she wasn't going to make her appearance in time to warrant Valentine's themed decor at the hospital. So, when I wanted to make something for this special girl, I of course, thought of this little string of love. A special thank you to Dana for the inspiration! 

Happy crafting today!

**A disclaimer: I am realizing that my photos are not transferring over as clear as they show on my computer screen. So either my computer has been lying to me or I've been in denial. Either way, I apologize and beg  you to stick around and tolerate my terrible pictures until I figure out who I can hire to take all my photos how to take better photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...