Friday, August 31, 2012

Glitches in the system...

Well. It's time you knew a dirty little secret about me.

I. Am. Not. Good. With. Computers.

  If I'm being honest I really don't like anything technology based. I appreciate all it offers and the amount of knowledge I have at my fingertips (yes, I was one of those that enjoyed thumbing through World Books). But, I don't like making it all work together and how I typically have problems .... albeit probably a user problem not a system problem. *sigh*

    All this to say: our internet is on the fritz. *scowl * So, I may be out for a bit. I can post pictures via my phone and plan to while my internet connection takes a hiatus, but managing the posts and writing on my phone is difficult.
 
   Thank you in advance for your understanding. *smile* Maybe you can just come over for some coffee and chat instead of reading the blog? I'll go start a pot right now! Cream and sugar? *wink *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...