Friday, August 3, 2012

Favorite Friday



I. Love. This. I know I've been saying that I'm purging my house. I am, and that includes all my crafting supplies (quilting, stamping, scrap booking, random crafts, etc.). And when I saw this I immediately started thinking of how I could make this happen. It's simple. It's clean (and easy to clean). And, it's beautiful! Now I think I found the perfect place to move my craft area into-  a little breakfast nook we have that currently serves as an office....that no one uses. So, I saw this and am suddenly inspired to make the move (and pare down quickly!) to this sort of a set up. I'm thinking IKEA would have a workable shelving unit I could use and the Hubby says the top is just a painted piece of wood. Simple!

    So, even though I can't say this is my new favorite thing because I don't have it up and working yet, it is my new favorite idea for organization of a craft area. Do you see my pattern?! Most of my favorites are about organization, crafting or both! *wink*

   What are you organizing? What does your craft space look like? I'd love to hear your great ideas! In the meantime, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...