Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little cloudy....

       I'm not gonna lie. It's been a rough week. I feel like I've been on a roller coaster of emotions (did I mention I hate roller coasters?!). Or maybe like a storm is rolling in......

       I started this blogging gig to help me process and share some of the insanity (I say this tongue in cheek) that goes on over here in hopes it would encourage someone, give some insight to my children one day when they ask questions about their childhood, or just give some good laughs to whomever is reading this! *wink* But this week I really have been convicted in some areas (more on that later) and have been mulling things over quite a bit. So, it's been a hard week to write it all out, especially when I'm still trying to figure it out.
   
      So, this post is a little bit of a favor. I hope you don't mind if I take the weekend off and maybe even a few days next week to continue to mull it all over. To pray. To seek peace. I need some quiet in my brain. I need rest.
 
      I knew you'd  understand. *smile* I'll be back next week to share more of this journey of motherhood and all the crazy that happens here. And maybe I'll be able to share some of the rattlings of my brain and all these convictions that have come recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...